One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Trashion
Amsterdam-based Sewing Cafe De Steek & Sydney-based sustainable fashion brand Trashion are combining forces at May 27! Have you been looking for a sustainable way to clear out and upgrade your Summer wardrobe? Come and join Trashion at De Steek Amsterdam during Trashion’s Clothes Swap!
How it works:
– Come to De Steek on Saturday May 27th from 11-5
– Bring as many clothes as you wish, dump em’ on the big table – we’ll sort them out!
– Have a shop around – again, you’re welcome to take as many clothes as you like! We’re not working with a point system.
– If you happen to walk past and don’t have any clothes to bring in, you’re still welcome to take some by donation.
– We are setting up a few machines for repairs, so if you have a lovely item that needs some TLC – we got you!
There is no registration necessary, this is a free event.
A few house rules:
-Trashion’s clothes swap is not a dump for unwanted items. Make sure the items are good to go to a new home and are clean and in tact.
-Underpants, rags and items alike are not welcome.
-You are welcome to bring and take as many items as you like. However, sourcing clothes for the purpose of reselling is NOT allowed. If we suspect this, you will be asked to leave the swap.
Questions? Contact @trashion.rat or @desteekamserdam on Instagram.
See you May 27th!